To introduce Jesus to people and share His love with everyone in Brockley and beyond, LIVING, CONNECTING AND GROWING together in Christ.
To be an every member ministry church.
- To be a church where every member is actively involved in building God’s kingdom as a team with all other church members.
- To recognise each individual’s gifts and talents, and encourage them to be used for God’s glory.
- To be leaders who encourage and raise up the next generation.
- To be people who are passionate about God and relationship with Him.
- To be a Spirit-filled church, where God shows up through inspiring worship services.
- To be a church where God’s leaders are followed and submitted to prayerfully, willingly and joyfully.
- To be a church that reaches out to meet the needs of those in the parish. We are here because “God so loved the world”.
- To be praying people who reflect God’s love through their relationships with one another.